Available : 200ml
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant is non-toxic, non-corrosive (pH 7.5) and non-irritating, making it very safe to handle for both humans and animals. It is effective against bacteria, virus, fungi and spores, such as Parvovirus, Leptospirosis, Listeria, and Salmonella.
The combination of total spectrum microbial kill (bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal, tuberculocidal) and the unmatched safety of the product itself in terms of not adversely affecting humans or animals sets F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant apart from other strong disinfectants on the market.
It can be used in a wide range of applications - disinfecting cages, water bowls, floors, racks, shelving, perches and toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, and decontaminating hands.
- Non-corrosive, biodegradable, used for cold sterilization of endoscopes, intravenous catheters, and as general disinfectant and water treatment.
- Non-carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxicity to reproduction.
- Not irritating to skin
- No need to rinse off surfaces.
- No oral toxicity
Active: QAC and biguanide 5,8%, Other: Ampholytic surfactants and sequesterants, Water to balance
Dilute as needed; recommended dilution ratios vary according to purpose.
For general disinfection use, dilute at 1:250 (1ml of F10SC to 250ml of water)
For viruses like Parvovirus, Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV), dilute at 1:100 (1ml of F10SC to 100ml of water) and leave on for minimum 15 minutes.
PLEASE DO REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.